Level I – “Endodon-tricks and Surg & Rescue”… a Comprehensive Approach to Modern Endodontic Concepts and Techniques
- Reduce stress with “real-life”, “in-the-trenches” Endo… no blah blah.
- Learn to make access openings in hypercalcified teeth … just in 5 minutes!
- Perform high-quality MOLAR Endo treatment in 30 minutes, extremely profitable Endo.
- Shape molar in 5 minutes while minimizing file breakage.
- Small group and clinical videos for better learning.
- Increase fees and case acceptance by 20% with smart scripting.
- Also learn to tackle retreats and apical surgery.
*Extracted teeth are used as the training model and attending Doctors are advised to bring their own.
TUITION: USD 2195.00
CE CREDITS: 16 CE credits
7:30AM – Check-in and Breakfast
8:00AM – Start
5:00PM – End
*On Day 1, group may decide to go Long Play (bonus material) which would mean ending at 7pm. The bonus material is not just added at the end of the day but all along. So, plan accordingly.
Learn to Win … it starts with the right mindset … the Expert mindset.
How can the GP become an endo Expert, achieve Expert results and charge Expert fees (equal to or above endodontists fees)?
- Safe and to-the-point access opening in 5 minutes.
- How to use the apex locator reliably and stop taking WL and MC radiographs (I know many would love that).
- Low-Risk, Effective and Efficient cleaning & shaping of curved and hypercalcified canals (and MB2’s of course 😊).
- Warm Vertical Condensation … to make it pretty.
- Endodontic retreatment ( … and how to unblock yourselves, bypass ledges).
- Laser-Assisted Endodontics … the secret weapon.
- Surg & Rescue … Low-Pain, High-Success and Minimally-Invasive Apical surgery … the true sign of Endo Expertise
- Advanced case conversion … how to get high case acceptance of higher … Expert fees (instead of discounted fees)
- Advanced Team Training to …WORK LESS … MAKE MORE …STRESS LESS
- Clinical case presentation and discussion
Bring your administrative and clinical team with you so that everyone can learn the “Endo Dance.” One-on-one assistant-to-assistant, patient-care coordinator-to-patient-care-coordinator interaction will allow your entire team to bring home systems, protocols and scripts that Dr. Nguyen and his staff use daily.